Tuesday, March 1, 2011

new social worker

over the last couple of weeks, a few of my friends have asked if there has been any news on the reunion front. and by "a few of my friends" i mean, pretty much all of the friends who know about the search. i think some of them spend more time thinking about this than i do. it's adorable. anyway, the answer was "no" until yesterday. as i was walking through the hallway and toward the exit at school yesterday, my phone rang and it was cindy. cindy informed me that, due to limitations in her availability, she is going to transfer my case to Julie. she said, "as i told you before, i have some phone numbers for your birthmom, and because of this i think that your case could move very quickly. i don't want to slow it down for any reason."

i said, "ok."

so she gave me Julie's office phone number. she told me that she would send my file to Julie on Tuesday. then she said that Julie usually works on searches on Tuesday's but that she might work on it throughout the week.

i said, "ok."

i guess we'll wait to hear from Julie.

eep!

3 comments:

Half the Mama said...

how crazy is it that her name is Julie?? Can you imagine your birthmom getting the call from someone named Julie regarding adoption??

shelly said...

i know, right!? think she'll think it's me calling her?!

Unknown said...

just so ironic.