Friday, April 8, 2011

better

oh, thank you god, my brain is not wonky anymore. the exhaustion and eerie anxiety has passed and i feel like myself again. i spent the afternoon with my dear friend chris who has connected with me in the way that only another adopted person can and has helped me talk my way back to normalcy and contentment. thank you, chris, for meeting me where the worry is and letting me ramble until it sounded as irrational to me as it was to the rest of the world. i am once again even. i am again equipped to take on the confusion and wonder of my current situation. i am back to a place that allows for emotional eruption or emotional bankruptcy, as the case may be. i will rest tonight. i will rest and know that the next step will be the appropriate one... whatever it is. thank you, chris, for your comradery; thank you susan, for your presence and grace. it is time to breathe and let it be as it will be.

No comments: